What is Functionality Testing?
Functionality testing is employed to verify whether your product meets the intended specifications and functional requirements laid out in your development documentation.
What is the purpose of Functionality Testing?
As competition in the software and hardware development arena intensifies, it becomes critical to deliver products that are virtually bug-free. Functionality testing helps your company deliver products with a minimum amount of issues to an increasingly sophisticated pool of end users. Potential purchasers of your products may find honest and often brutal product reviews online from consumers and professionals, which might deter them from buying your software. nResult will help ensure that your product functions as intended, keeping your service and support calls to a minimum. Let our trained professionals find functional issues and bugs before your end users do!
How can nResult help you deliver high quality products that are functionally superior to products offered by your competition?
We offer several types of functional testing techniques:
- Ad Hoc – Takes advantage of individual testing talents based upon product goals, level of user capabilities and possible areas and features that may create confusion. The tester will generate test cases quickly, on the spur of the moment.
- Exploratory – The tester designs and executes tests while learning the product. Test design is organized by a set of concise patterns designed to assure that testers don’t miss anything of importance.
- Combination – The tester performs a sequence of events using different paths to complete tasks. This can uncover bugs related to order of events that are difficult to find using other methods.
- Scripted – The tester uses a test script that lays out the specific functions to be tested. A test script can be provided by the customer/developer or constructed by nResult, depending on the needs of your organization.
Let nResult ensure that your hardware or software will function as intended. Our team will check for any anomalies or bugs in your product, through any or all stages of development, to help increase your confidence level in the product you are delivering to market. nResult offers detailed, reasonably priced solutions to meet your testing needs.
Services offered by nResult:
- Accessibility TestingWith accessibility testing, nResult ensures that your software or hardware product is accessible and effective for those with disabilities.
- Compatibility TestingMake sure your software applications and hardware devices function correctly with all relevant operating systems and with computing environments.
- Interoperability TestingMake sure your software applications and hardware devices function correctly with all other products in the market.
- Competitive AnalysisStack up next to your competitors with a full competitive analysis report.
- Performance TestingEnsure that your software/web application or website is equipped to handle anticipated and increased network traffic with adequate performance testing. Performance Testing includes Load Testing and Benchmarking.
- Localization TestingMake certain that your localized product blends flawlessly with the native language and culture.
- Medical Device TestingnResult provides solutions for complying with challenging and expensive testing requirements for your medical device.
- Web Application TestingFind and eliminate weaknesses in your website’s usability, functionality, performance, and browser compatibilities.
- Certification TestingAdd instant credibility to your product from one of the most trusted names in testing.
- Security TestingTest your product for common security vulnerabilities; gain piece of mind in an insecure world.